Saturday, December 1, 2012

Our Little Blessing

It's been awhile since I posted on this blog - but here I am and I hope to be posting more regularly from now on.

So many things that have kept me busy in the last few months. Cross stitching of course is one of my favorite things to do.

I am now doing picture framing for clients from my home based studio. I'll be writing more about my that in later posts.

I want to tell you about my latest cross stitch project. My husband and I are expecting our first grandchild any day now.

I have been busy cross stitching a baby sampler; it's almost completed. I'm waiting to fill in the name, date of birth, weight and height.

We know the baby is a boy so I already have picked out the mat colours and bought the frame.

This cross stitch pattern is from Bucilla and called
Our Little Blessing.

It took me 120 hours to stitch this piece. I  did some modification to the baby's face as I did not like the face in the pattern.

Another cross stitch piece that's bond to become a family heirloom.

I'll be posting the completed framed piece in a few weeks.

Thanks for visiting.

Elsie

No comments:

Post a Comment